Friday 30 September 2011

Her Long Term Relationship:

I can go on listing all my favourite Nuxe products for ages. Being the disgruntled owner of the penultimate complicated skin (dry-oily-acne-sensitive), I have tried everything under the sun. And while certain brands have boasted reasonable success, the love was never strong enough for me to be faithful, and off I would go again with another moisturizer that promised to treat me so well I could say goodbye to foundation. But as always, the long term was never as good as that first week of excitement. 


But relationships are hard work, right?


Then Nuxe came along. It fluttered into my life with all the usual promises of natural ingredients, lovely textures, and glowing results. Naturally, the first week of using the Crème Fraîche Concentrée de Beauté Suractivée (takes breath) was heaven. But months later, and I am still in love with this product. I never thought applying moisturizer could ever actually be an experience, more like a chore when I just want to go to bed at night. But I thoroughly enjoy the application of Crème Fraîche, with its delicate fragrance and dreamy texture. 


Best of all, it leaves my skin issues alone, and this is the closest I have ever had to truly nice skin. Though slightly steep at £27, its lasted for ages and was a lifesaver during last winter's cold. I still wear my foundation... but at least I can ditch it around my boyfriend at night. 


Now that I have passed yet another birthday where I turned 23, my next product to try will be the Crème Nirvanesque from their First Expression Lines range. I never looked forward to an anti-wrinkle cream so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment