Tuesday 30 November 2010

Her Mint Time:

It's coming up a bit late, but I also managed to get to the Mint Velvet SS11 press days last week. This is a brand I was instantly attracted to upon my arrival in London just over a year ago (how time flies!) and I keep my eyes peeled for each new collection (and sale....)

They combine an elegant style with a bit of quirk, but always keep the colour scheme nice and neutral. The results are classic pieces with an interesting twist that will leave you standing out from the crowd. And we know how hard that can be in London, thank you Camden. But here, let the pictures speak for themselves:



Gorgeous leather dress in an interesting rust colour.



Close up! So much better on leather than human skin. 



Turn the sexy up on your LBD. Still mother-in-law friendly. 





I swear, I was this close to stealing this hat! But no bad karma before Christmas please.










A little Carrie for good measure. 





I just love this colour. Gonna take a few spray tan sessions to carry it off though.




The sequel may have sucked, but we still like Carrie and her big flowers. 



Not the best shot, but this was a nice 70's style denim.


1 comment:

  1. oooo la la! i just wanted to say that I love your fashion blog and also your awesome style ;)
    the embroidered black dress was to die for!!!

    love from far away

    your friend since junior high,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete