Saturday 27 November 2010

Her EVEN SHINIER Hair:

It's Saturday morning, and that means sleeping in, enjoying my caffeine addiction in peace, and having time for my extensive grooming needs. I'm more effort than a pedigree poodle.

I decided it would be the perfect morning to try my sample of Bumble and Bumble's Quenching Masque from the Chalk PR blogger's event. It's for the 'terribly thirsty' hair, and as I mentioned earlier, mine is prone to desert-like dryness.

So I wash my hair with the usual (economizing with Pantene 2-in-1 at the moment so I can buy Christmas pressies), get out of the shower, throw my pj's back on, smother my hair in BB Quenching Masque, and putter about for ten minutes. I enjoy my coffee and wonder when my flat mate will have slept off her hangover enough to make a brief appearance (apparently not before 4). I, on the other hand, had responsibly stuck to white wine at my work, white wine at the gay bar, and topped it off with a greasy yaki soba to ensure a headache-free Saturday. Result!

And same goes for the Quenching Masque! Though the cream goes a little stiff while your waiting for the ten minutes to pass before you can wash it off, it immediately softens back up in the shower. As I blow dry my hair straight, it maintains a pleasant coating of moisture that makes it easier than usual to style and avoid frizz. I think we have a real winner here!

Now I'm off to get a much-needed fringe (and for my Canadian friends, bang) trim.

Bumble and Bumble



No comments:

Post a Comment