Tuesday 23 November 2010

Her Shoe Addiction:

I attended the Spring Summer 11 press day for Kurt Geiger today and got some lovely shots of pretty shiny things... or, um, feathery would be more apt. I dig!



Some funk in our heels. I'm happy to see the high street get even more whimsical.



You can't tell on the picture because of the crazy lighting they had, but these were a lovely shade of sable. 



The aforementioned feathers, adorning many a shoe in the collection. I don't think you can avoid a statement shoe this season, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything... sane. I can just see my besty, Douchey, saying 'I can see why you like London, Crazy.' 



Really cool way of displaying. The only downside is you can't really touch them. It's like a fat kid on a diet in a candy store. 



Take note, Canadian friends: Animal print is pretty much a wardrobe staple here. Go buy some. And no, a beaver tail boot does not count. 



I want it NOW :(



Some cool 70's colour blocking. Can't wait to pair these with some high-waisted flares. 



Spots, wedge, taupe. My weaknesses in one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment