Wednesday 24 November 2010

Her Shiny Hair:

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of attending the Chalk PR blogger's event, and got a bag full of lovely samples to try. It was the dreaded hair washing day this morning, so I decided to make waking up 15 minutes earlier less painful by trying out the TommyGuns Jasmine & Wild Nettle shampoo and conditioner.

The smell is delightful, very fresh and revitalizing, which is excellent for a non-morning person like myself. Seriously, I could not be more polar-opposite to a morning person. Waking up before 10 am makes me want to cry. If I could punch the person that invented the 9 to 5, I would.

Anyways...  Both products go on lightweight even in the shower, and leave your hair feeling soft and shiny, light and bouncy all day. I have horribly dry and frizzy hair, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised after one use! Definitely recommend these products in the wet London weather.

TommyGuns Haircare

No comments:

Post a Comment