Saturday 18 December 2010

Her Party Time Excellent:

I'm sitting on my boyfriend's bed now, a charming cesspool of germs surrounded by used tissues, but a few nights ago I was at my work's company party all glitz and glammed. Moments before the party I was running around Oxford Street trying to find something to wear after my previous outfit suffered a severe tear (I'm looking at you, ASOS).

So to aid anyone else in a last-minute party dress panic, here are three great affordable finds on the high street, 2 of which can be found in Canada too!



Zara Brocade Skirt with Bow - £25.99
Pair with a simple tight black top and black heels for an instantly flattering shape. The bow will help hide the three course meal, and maybe even the extra dessert you convinced the waiter to give you. You glutton, you! 




French Connection Wisteria Lane Dress - £95 (ON SALE!)
Easy to wear, flattering shape, and no need to accessorise. The sequins and beads are enough glitz in itself. As a bonus, it's also on sale! 



Whistles Hexagon Print Drape Jumpsuit - £110 (ON SALE!)
Don't have time to shave your legs? Someone's clearly attending this party with her husband. Not into skirts and dressed? That's a better excuse. Look chic and elegant without the fuss, just make sure to pair it with heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment