Friday 28 January 2011

Her Fabulous Hat:

Getting too busy jet-setting to actually stick to my New Year resolutions and blog... how annoyingly typical of me, being useless. But in my defense, I have kept myself plenty busy on a little trip to Toronto, shopping up a storm at Forever 21 and meeting up with friends. There have certainly been some excellent finds, the favourite being this Fabulous Hat:




I first tried it on last August at Holt Renfrew and fell in love... but not with the price of $180! So I left it, but longing persisted inside. I would dream of that Fabulous Hat. Topshop stocked similar ones, but it just wasn't the same. I felt regret. Will I ever see Fabulous Hat again? Probably not, I thought...

But by some sort of divine fashion intervention, Fabulous Hat showed up at Holt Renfrew's outlet on my fateful visit on Wednesday, and it was mine, all mine! AND for $100 less at that. 

So, Fabulous Hat. I love you. And I will never leave you again. 



Strike a pose, oooh yeeeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment