Tuesday 8 February 2011

Her Bags Galore:

Theoutnet.com just delivered a load of handbag goodies! A designer handbag is my favourite piece to invest in, and if I had a money tree, the following would be all mine:



Alexander Wang, £360 - A beauty for work. I love the box shape, and the snakeskin will spice up any outfit.




Halston, £526 - My would-be happy bag for ever and ever. You can't go wrong with this particular shade of coral to pop an outfit and cheer you up on a Monday!




Jimmy Choo, £548 - The perfect clutch for a London night out. Never a dull moment, as that hangover and mysterious phone number in your phone would imply. 




Marc Jacobs, £466 - A good everyday statement bag. Plus I can't resist anything that nearly resembles a bucket. There was also a fabulous Alexander Wang bucket bag, but it seems to have sold out. Sad face.


Marc Jacobs, £492.50 - Quilted, chained, and padlocked, and a cool green pattern? So about that overdraft...




Michael Kors, £282 - Understated and easy, perfect for the weekend. Can even be worn with flip flops, thank god. 


And finally, we can't not have some Alexander McQueen, £595. If I needed an everyday black handbag that ain't no wallflower, this would be it. But I already have one, so I'm not allowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment