Tuesday 22 February 2011

Her Juicy Fantasy:

Somebody pass me a bib please. Great, now that the drool is taken care of, let's talk about Burberry's delicious AW11 show from yesterday! I am madly in love with this coat:


If I get that money tree I've been asking the universe for, it's so on. It's an interesting shade of orange, one that I may call quite wearable. It might be bright and punchy, but there's something muted in the shade that easily makes it your go-to coat of the season.

In addition to the above lovely number, Burberry displayed a juicy selection of fruity autumn colours, and a little bit of (furry) dark chocolate for good measure:





I want to wear you....

What can I say, I'm feeling it. I've never been one for their classic plaid bags, or even much of a trench coat wearer (*gasp!*) but these can adorn my body any day of the week. 

For the full show, check out Vogue's report: Vogue.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment