Tuesday 30 August 2011

Her (almost) Fail:

I vowed to post often. I really did. But... let's be honest, it hasn't come together that way. I can blame it on being busy, which I have been and is a good thing. However, I like to think I have more self-control. I will not be tempted by episodes of Mad Men and True Blood until a post has been created!

But alas... Eric Northman always wins.

However, a strange thing has happened. I am sitting in Starbucks, because the BF and I have taken the plunge and moved in together, but of course mercury has to be in retrograde and we haven't been able to get internet or Sky set up. So Starbucks has become my haunt for working when not at the Phoenix mag HQ. And here I sit with my work finished, waiting for (surprise) True Blood to load on megavideo so I can watch it over dinner, when I suddenly feel compelled to... blog. Its been weeks, even months, and yet the comforting low lighting and smooth sounds of jazz can only lead to one thing!

So, here I am, correcting my fail. Because, after winning Trivial Pursuit against my boyfriend for the first time last night, I have decided I'm not going to fail anymore. Or at the very least, I am not going to assume I'm going to fail. I'm going to sound like a self-help book and assume I'll win. Therefore, I assume I will blog more regularly! And because I assumed I will, I will! Easy right?


My pie all complete :D




No comments:

Post a Comment