Thursday 14 April 2011

Her French Lesson:

No, this isn't about a recent trip to Paris that I took. Just the AW11 French Connection press day. Which I assure you is more interesting, unless you want to hear about me sweating into my jumper as I did NOT know Paris can hit 25 degrees in early April.

Anyways, the new collection left me with plenty to be excited about. Many 70's trends are staying on (I didn't buy those flares for nothing, phew!) and I can't wear half the colours so it means I won't shop as much. However, I do love the look of 70's fashion, and there were plenty of drool worthy pieces at this press day:


Wear with only a bra under. Great for date night (well.... if you know you'll let him get to second base). 


I love this, but I'm worried it would be difficult to wear without the jacket. Back rolls.


Yes!


Fun knit shorts for those skinny enough to look good in it. 


Ah, something we can all wear :)


Zip up your wild side for day, unzip for night.


The essential NYE party shoe. I know it's only April, but a girl's gotta plan! 


This speaks to my personal taste.


Easy way to make a statement.


For the boyfriend, but I'd definitely steal it.


Difficult colour to wear. I will shoot envious glares at you if I see you on the street pulling this off. Don't be alarmed. 


A little autumn boho chic, love!


The key to looking instantly stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment