Wednesday 13 April 2011

Her House of Mystery:

Alright, I have a load of Autumn/Winter 2011 press days to catch up on.... let's start with the first I attended, and by far the most creative:

Anya Hindmarch.

Complete with vibrating tables, a peephole in a wardrobe, and a beautiful collection, the AH team truly went above and beyond the typical call of duty for a press day event. The premise was a house of mystery, and I swear I was nearly pulled into Narnia while peeking through the wardrobe.


Rocking horse featuring a clutch as a saddle.


Gorgeous burnt orange tote, hot colour for the AW11 season!


Love!


A bit random, this tiny skull was on a ladder, so I decided to be all arty and zoomed in. Blame it on the theatre school.


If I can't have a money tree, I'll gladly take this instead!


Sexy.


My personal fave. The photo doesn't do this gem justice. It was buttery soft and the black details are actually a snakeskin pattern. 


The piano played itself and had Hindmarch written on it. It was little details like this that added to the mysterious atmosphere and made me never want to leave. That, and the terrific catering. 


Why not?


The gyrating table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment